Transportation Education Requirements
Transportation and logistics is a part of most industrial sectors. The reason being the transportation of raw material and finished product and can also be the transportation of the employees of the organization. The requirements can be different in different cases. There are different kinds of jobs available in the different industries and corporate sectors.
The job roles that you may aim for are that in the management of transport, driver, coordination and support, transportation coordinator, logistics manager, customer service, cab design engineer, courier driver, receptionist and many others. The educational requirement of these jobs depends upon the profile and the level at which you work. Some of the educational requirements are as follows:
- Candidate should be a masters in transportation and logistics
- Candidate should have a diploma in logistics
- Candidate should have a graduation degree in commerce
- Candidate should be a masters in business management
- Candidate should be a Masters in engineering
- Candidate should hold a certification in logistics and transportation
- Candidate can just be a senior school graduate to be a blue collar job holder
- Candidate can be a secondary school qualified to be a part of the unskilled labor group
Thus there are various different job profiles in transportation field and each one of them has their own requirements in terms of education.
Category: Transportation Education Requirements