Technician Education Requirements
A technician is a person who makes practical application of the theories that he learns during his college. A technician is an engineer in his field of work. The level of understanding a technical problem is medium in the sense that he or she knows the problem which is just above the average. It may be education or just experience in the field of work. They can be skilled and semi-skilled workers. They work in various fields of work. You can call them mechanics, professional certificate holders, engineering technicians or just engineers.
The educational qualifications for a technician would be:
- Candidate can be a polytechnic degree holder
- Candidate can be a graduate in technology and communications
- Candidate should have a major in electronics
- Candidate should be a graduate in mechanical engineering
- Candidate should be a specialization in clinic and laboratory science
- Candidate should be a diploma holder in engineering
- Candidate should be a diploma holder in electronic engineering
- Candidate should have a certification in engineering
There are various educational requirements on the basis of the kind of job the candidate has to perform. The variety comes with the kind of job role that is offered.
Category: Technician Education Requirements