Table Tennis Player Education and Job Requirements
Table Tennis Player Requirements
Table tennis is also known as ping-pong game. It is a game played by two or four players on a table which is divided by a net. The rules of the game of table tennis are governed by International Table Tennis Federation. The table tennis players need to undergo formal training to be able to play at tournament level. The game of table tennis is also recognized as part of the Olympic Games.
- The person should preferably be a high school pass.
- The person should take up formal training of table tennis game from a recognized Institute or Coach.
- Should possess good reflexes along with good body and eye coordination.
- The person should also have good strength in the arms to take a proper shot.
- The candidate should have represented their respective regions and those playing at the national level are preferred.
- The candidate has to sport excellent sportsmanship qualities.
- The candidate should be a self motivated person along with being aware of all the moves of the game.
- The candidate should have scored and accumulated many points after taking part in many tournaments.
- The candidate who is popular has been sponsored by some organization for earlier tournaments will be preferred.
- The candidate is expected to have knowledge of all the rules of the table tennis game as specified by the International table tennis federation.
- The candidate should have an enthusiasm for the game and must be ready to play for long hours even in odd conditions if needed.
Category: Sports Education Requirements
Sites That Link to this Post
- Sports Education Requirements | Education Requirements | August 3, 2011