Sports Development Officer Education and Job Requirements
Sports Development Officer Requirements
Sport is one of the most important elements in the functioning of any society. The sports development officer has the job of encouraging the influence of the sports in various communities and help in teaching the people the sports related activities. He/she also has to market the advantages of certain kinds of sports and manage the game related activities. Often, the sports development officer has to tie up with the government agencies in order to promote the benefits of sports. The officer has the task of concentrating from local levels to district levels to the national level in bringing up new players on the forefront.
- A high school degree from a reputed educational institute in any stream with good grades.
- An undergraduate degree in sports science or physical education with decent grades from a good college is compulsory.
- A graduate degree in sports science or physical education from a reputed university would be highly favorable for the candidate.
- Certified training in sport science-related projects and assignments from an accredited institute would be a bonus.
- Must be able to locate the opportunities for the initiation of recreational activities in sports.
- Should be able impart knowledge and raise awareness in the common mass about the utility of sports.
- Must have ample expertise in formulating and implementing good training programs meant for overall development of sports.
- Should have good organizational skills.
- Must be able to form partnerships with relevant private and public institutes for the development of sports related matters.
Category: Sports Education Requirements