Spa Manager Education and Job Requirements
Spa Manager Requirements
Spa managers are in charge of the overall management of spas that may be located in various places like hotels, resorts, health clubs, mineral springs etc. They are responsible for the satisfaction of the visiting customers and they are also required to take measures to push up the sales and help the spa prosper. We can go through the educational qualification and the job requirements that one needs to possess to get a job as a spa manager.
Spa Manager Educational Requirements:
- The candidate should possess at least a college degree in beauty therapy and related fields.
- Degrees in hospitality or hotel management can be an added advantage also.
- An additional post graduate degree in business or administration is preferred.
Spa Manager Job Requirements:
- The candidate should have excellent customer service skills.
- Possessing a sales driven attitude is imperative.
- Candidate with 5- 7 years of experience in a managerial position in various sectors like hotels and hospitality management are preferred.
- He or she should have strong presentation and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Candidate must have strong convincing skills.
- He should have good knowledge about various spa treatments and its benefits.
- He/She should have good management skills.
Category: Hospitality Education Requirements