Skiing Education and Job Requirements
Skiing is a seasonal outdoor snow sport that requires the skier to be fit all through the year. In this sport physical fitness is of utmost importance as is the endurance and stamina of the person. The skiing sport can be learnt only with the help of a trainer and there are a lot of training institutes that specialize in providing training in this sport. The player has to intensify fitness regimen as the sport is played in winter season where specific muscle relaxation exercises have to be performed.
- The person has to engage in upper and lower core training from a certified fitness trainer.
- The person should have undertaken training in skiing at school or college level.
- The person should have enrolment to any of the skiing clubs or associations that conduct skiing competitions seasonally.
- The person having athletic training will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of high school pass is better though it is not compulsory.
- The candidate should be fit and not have any health ailments that hamper movement of legs and limbs.
- The candidate should have good eyesight as good vision in snow regions is a must to avoid any accidents. The ones without spectacles or contact lenses will be preferred.
- The candidate must be able to bear the severe weather conditions as skiing is a snow sport.
- The candidate with good reflexes as well as ability to perform in a competitive environment is given more preference while hiring.
Category: Sports Education Requirements