School Sports Coordinator Education and Job Requirements
School Sports Coordinator Requirements
A school sports coordinator plays an important role in the preparation and presentation of the partnership development program for the school so that the students of that particular school can participate in different activities conducted by other schools and organizations. They are accountable for the co-ordination and expansion of after school activities and local community links in their own school and partner primary school in that area. The candidate must have the capability to synchronize amongst various levels of the management and other government authorities. The major educational and job requirements are mentioned below:
- A good teaching knowledge to teach sports leadership to the kids.
- A bachelor’s degree could be in training the children as well.
- A secondary school teaching diploma.
- Certificate in Initial Teachers Training (ITT)
- Courses and knowledge about coaching qualification.
- Candidate should have Bachelor or Education (B.Ed) or a Bachelor of Arts/ or Science or BA/ B.Sc with QTS
- The candidate would be responsible for improving school sport opportunities, together with the co-ordination and improvement of past school activity, out of hours learning, intra and interschool competition and club links, local community links in their own school and partners/ special schools.
- Be self-assured to deal with people of all ages, abilities and locale.
- Encourage and stimulate people and build the links into community sport
- The applicant must know about partnership working skills.
- Candidate should be acquainted with the significance of PE and school sport Have a clear perceptive of Primary Schools
- Have excellent communication and organizational skill.
Category: Sports Education Requirements
Sites That Link to this Post
- Sports Education Requirements | Education Requirements | August 3, 2011