Rugby Education and Job Requirements
Rugby is a world renowned game and played in over 120 countries across the globe. This sport was invented in the United States of America and is a varied version of the football game. In fact rugby is a football game without any rules and a team invasion game. The rugby players have to have extraordinary physique apart from stamina to run far along with the ball.
- The person has to be acquainted with the playing charter of rules established by the International rugby Board.
- The person should maintain good fitness and has to have a good height to play for a rugby team.
- The person has to be aware of the various versions of rugby like 15-a-side, 10-a-side, and 7-a-side, Flag, Touch, Wheelchair and Veterans.
- The person should be of a minimum age of 16 years to be selected in rugby junior’s team.
- The person should also be actively involved in athletic training at all times.
- The candidate needs to have lot of strength, speed and power to handle the ball.
- The rugby player has to have good understanding of the various moves that helps in gaining and retaining possession of the ball.
- The candidate should have a good athletic body apart from being a fast runner.
- The candidate should have good eyesight and those without spectacles and contact lenses will be preferred.
- The candidate should have knowledge of rugby drills.
- The candidate should be a member of a rugby team that has played in tournaments. Having higher number of wins at the tournaments will be an added advantage.
Category: Sports Education Requirements