Pool Attendant Education and Job Requirements
Pool Attendant Requirements
A pool attendant has got a job of huge responsibility. He/she in general, manages the activities centered on a swimming pool. Swimming is an excellent recreational activity for many people. People swim to stay fit and also to relax. A pool attendant puts his/her focus on the swimming habits and timings of various groups of people and also individuals. A swimming pool is either a part of a swimming club, or recreational club or a hotel. A pool attendant needs to take due care of the client by educating him/her about the finer details of swimming. He/she also has to suggest measures to the authority about maintenance of the swimming pool.
- A high school degree in any stream with decent grades is a must.
- A bachelor’s degree from a reputed educational institute in physical education and swimming related studies is a compulsory credential.
- Some of the students go for further studies and complete their graduation in the same subject as graduation that works as an advantage.
- Certified training in swimming from the concerned authority and certificate course-diplomas in this regards is a huge plus.
- The interested applicant must have ample expertise in all forms of swimming
- The person must impart to the client detailed knowledge about swimming, when required.
- The applicant must have knowledge about maintaining the swimming people in various seasons.
- The person must be able to provide with pertinent suggestions in regards to upgrading of the swimming pool on a periodic basis.
Category: Sports Education Requirements