Personal Trainer Education and Job Requirements
Personal Trainer Requirements
A personal trainer has the primary responsibility to train a person to stay fit. It is very important to do regular exercises for staying healthy and physically fit. The personal trainer in a gym or at a swimming pool utility focuses on the status of the physical structure of the concerned person to be trained and prepares a training regime. The dietary chart of the client is also supervised by the personal trainer with the help of a nutritionist. The personal trainer needs to carefully design and modulate the exercise and the training regimes of the client and remain correspondence with him/her.
- A high school degree from a reputed educational institute in any stream with physical education as one of the subjects, scoring good grades.
- An undergraduate degree in physical education or health and fitness studies from an accredited college is mandatory.
- The candidates with graduate degree in physical education or fitness related studies from a good university are highly favored.
- Certified training in training assignments from an accredited institute would be an added advantage.
- The interested applicants must possess ample expertise in carefully designing excellent fitness regimes for the clients.
- Should have knowledge to advice the clients on dietary habits and maintenance of health.
- Should be able to document the progress of the client following a particular training regime and must discuss the details at length.
- Should be a motivating individual.
- Should follow the instructions and regulations of the concerned training institute or agency.
Category: Sports Education Requirements
Sites That Link to this Post
- Sports Education Requirements | Education Requirements | June 1, 2011