Outdoor Pursuits Manager Education and Job Requirements
Outdoor Pursuits Manager Requirements
Several people have keen interests on a range of outdoor activities. A few of those are mountaineering, rock climbing, river rafting and other water sports etc. There are centers and agencies that organize and train people for these sorts of activities. An outdoor pursuits manager is the employee of such an agency who supervises the various functions. One of the most prioritized responsibilities of an outdoor pursuits manager is to take into account the safety rules and regulations of the particular outdoor activity in process. Moreover, he or she also plays the role of a knowledge provider to the new learners.
- A high school diploma in any stream with good records.
- An undergraduate degree in the field of adventure sports management or physical education or recreational management is compulsory in order to be considered for the job.
- A post graduate degree from a reputed college or university in the subject of recreational management or adventure sports management would be an added advantage.
- Certified training in projects related to the outdoor pursuits from an accredited institute is highly favorable.
- The candidate must be well versed in planning the dynamics of the outdoor pursuits.
- Should have ample knowledge in preparing the educational materials required to make people understand about various outdoor pursuits.
- Must possess marketing skills in order to promote the endeavors of the agency/centre involved in managing outdoor pursuits.
- Should be able to solve the general queries of the customers.
- Must be sincere and hard-working.
Category: Sports Education Requirements
Sites That Link to this Post
- Sports Education Requirements | Education Requirements | August 3, 2011