Logistics Analyst Education Requirements
A logistics analyst is a professional who has the necessary qualifications and training required to work with companies to help them in the transportation, storage and distribution of various products in small or large numbers. They have to be aware of a lot factors in order to study the issues related to production and supply in order to come up with cost effective solutions to deal with a company’s logistics problems.
The education requirements for this post is at least a bachelor’s degree which will help them get the skills required to tackle complex problems of a company, even those dealing with math and engineering. They also need to have computer skills and knowledge of software needed for this job.
Logistics Analyst Education Requirements:
- You must get a bachelor’s degree in subjects like business management and business administration
- There are also associate degrees and certificate programs available in integrated supply chain management and operations and supply chain management
- The subjects which are covered in this field are logistics, operations research, applied mathematics and the various policies associated with this field
Logistics Analyst Degrees, Courses And Certifications:
The candidates who look forward to pursue their career as a logistics analyst can choose to study the following courses:
- Associate’s degree in Supply Chain Management and Operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Global Operations/Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Integrated Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics
- Master’s degree in Engineering And Management Science
Logistics Analyst Qualification And Training:
The candidate must also get trained in statistical software and develop their computer skills which is necessary for a number of tasks including simulating real life problems to make quantitative problems
Logistics Analyst Colleges And Universities:
Logistics Analyst Wages And Salaries:
A logistics analyst gets an average salary of $55,000 a year which can go up according to the company one works for.
Category: Analyst Education Requirements