Legal Secretary Education and Job Requirements
Legal Secretary Requirements
Legal secretary is entitled to perform legal jobs associated with different tasks. The main job responsibilities with this profile include legal documentations, procedures and assistance in legal research. Legal secretary should have good knowledge of legal norms and law suits to manage and arrange different processes. This person is responsible for handling the correspondences taking place externally and internally regarding legal matters. All small jobs are taken care of by the legal secretary. So if you have the qualification criteria given below, you can work as a legal secretary:
Legal Secretary Education Requirements:
- The applicant should have passed senior secondary with good marks.
- If a contender is Graduate in any stream with good English, he can apply for this job.
- Candidate should have obtained course in introductory law, office management and basic computer knowledge.
Legal Secretary Job Requirements:
- Candidate must be able to handle the telephonic conversation and correspondence through letters.
- Applicant should be able to maintain the reunited records associated with attorney.
- Selected candidate should have good knowledge of computer and related peripherals to serve input and output purpose.
- A candidate must have the knowledge of all the law terms.
Thus the given education and job requirements can help a person to be an efficient legal secretary.
Category: Legal Education Requirements
Sites That Link to this Post
- Legal Education Requirements | Education Requirements | July 9, 2010