Law Clerk Education and Job Requirements
Law Clerk Requirements
Law clerk is an assistant lawyer and is trained with various typing formats required as per case. The main function of a law clerk is to maintain the legal documents and papers related to different cases. They provide their services assisting and drafting important documents and notices. In the other words, they provide their services to keep the court room ready before the start of any hearing or routine. To be a good law clerk, see the given requirements:
Law Clerk Education Requirements:
- Candidate should have passed senior secondary with first class.
- Candidate with Graduation in any stream is preferred.
- Applicant should have an introductory course or diploma in law field.
Law Clerk Job Requirements:
- Candidate should have the knowledge of arranging and maintaining records as per instructions.
- Applicant should be able to inform and update the judge on certain cases.
- Contender must be familiar with legal terminology and formats of different legal letters and case summaries.
- Candidate should be able to set up the court room, do the recording of hearing and be aware of court routine procedures.
- Selected candidate with the knowledge of listing, sorting and evaluating personal and business related issues is welcome.
Therefore, with the help of given attributes, a candidate can ensure his selection as a law clerk.
Category: Legal Education Requirements