Landscape Gardner Education and Job Requirements
Landscape Gardner Requirements
The job of a landscape gardener is mainly about beautifying and maintaining the ecological balance of a particular complex, like a private golf course or public communities such as parks. A good landscape gardener attempts to inject an aesthetic essence in a significant outdoor space without compromising with the environmental standards. The post demands of streamlined recreational planning of managing greenery keeping in consideration the socio-behavioral aspects. The landscape gardener works in tandem with planners and architects while designing a site-plan.
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in architecture related stream with first class honors.
- A master’s degree is sought.
- A diploma in landscape gardening from a certified institute is an added advantaged.
- A degree in architectural administration is favored.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a reputed company.
- Thorough knowledge of application based techniques about framing master plans in regards to landscape designing.
- The candidate must be expert at using landscape designing software.
- He/she must be innovative in implementing urban planning strategies.
- The person must be a team player and work in tandem with the architects and environmentalists.
The above-specified points are guidelines for a company to recruit the able candidate.
Category: Agriculture Education Requirements