Hotel Manger Education and Job Requirements
Hotel Manger Requirements
Hotel manager is one the most important position in a hotel. This manager is responsible for taking care of hotel premises as well as providing instructions to the hotel staff and dividing the job duties among them. Hotel manager’s main function is to motivate the hotel management staff so that they give their best. Hotel manager acts as the link between the senior management and management staff. To hire an efficient hotel manager, consider the given requirements:
Hotel Manger Education Requirements:
- Contender with diploma and course of customer service management is required.
- A candidate must be post graduate in hotel management from a certified institution.
- Applicant with internship of minimum of six months with a reputed hotel is preferred.
Hotel Manger Job Requirements:
- Candidate should have the knowledge of participating in the decision of the management.
- Applicant must have the skills to direct the staff and provide the duties according to the potential of employees.
- Contender should be aware about the house keeping, customer relation and brand building of hotel.
- Applicant must have the knowledge to understand the initial requirements of the customers including room maintenance and improving appearance of the hotel.
- Candidate who is able to groom the staff and pay attention towards the reception of customers is required.
Thus, the above given are the requirements for the post of a hotel manger with respect to education and job.
Category: Hospitality Education Requirements
Sites That Link to this Post
- Hospitality Education Requirements | Education Requirements | July 14, 2010