Hotel Front Office Executive Education and Job Requirements
Hotel Front Office Requirements
The job of a hotel front office executive requires a lot of management skills as it involves handling calls, cash book and cash register. He or she should also have appropriate knowledge about the tourist spots of interest in the surroundings. We can look through the educational qualification and job requirements of a hotel front office executive.
Hotel Front Office Educational Requirements:
- The candidates applying for hotel front office executive maybe get promoted to this position from lower levels without any formal education in management.
- However, candidates with a college degree in hotel management or hospitality management are preferred over others.
- A candidate with post graduation will have an edge over the others.
Hotel Front Office Job Requirements:
- The candidate should be proficient in computer and presentation skills.
- He or she should also have good communication skill to facilitate better interaction with the customers.
- The candidate’s knowledge of the tourist spot of interests, access to various help lines and the skill to draw up a complete tour plan for any visitor is very valuable in this profession.
- They should also be able to work well in a team as he or she should be able to manage the from office personnel.
- Multi tasking, good time management, making quick decisions are few of the other qualities a hotel front office executive should have.
Category: Hospitality Education Requirements