Hockey Player Education and Job Requirements
Hockey Player Requirements
Hockey is one of the most played games in the world and it is played at both amateur and professional levels. The hockey player is part of the playing 11 or sits on reserve. It is an out and out team game. A hockey player needs to be disciplined and extremely hard working. He or she should abide by the general regulations of the games and maintain the ethics. The game of hockey demands a host of strategy making and its application on the field. For this, the hockey player must be cooperating with the coach and fellow players.
- Although there is no requirement of any degree from a school or college to establish one’s self as a hockey player, but most of the hockey players do attain high school degrees.
- Certified training in the game of hockey from the authoritative sports department or from the school or college where the candidate has studied is an added advantage in his/her profile.
- The interested applicant should have very good team spirits and must be able to mingle with his/her fellow team members without any hassles.
- He/she should be innovative at the field with the various moves and techniques of the game.
- He/she must possess ample knowledge in regards to different strategies and their applications in the hockey field.
- Should pertinently follow the instructions of the coach and the assistant coach.
- The applicant must attend the practice sessions on a regular basis.
Category: Sports Education Requirements