Farm Manager Education and Job Requirements
Farm Manager Requirements
The post of a farm manager entails responsibilities of managing the various facilities and processes of a farm. The person requires overseeing the different operations in the firm, such as production techniques, livestock management, marketing and sales of the products etc. A farm manager also deals with the regulatory and financial matters of the concern. He/she has to monitor the progress of the works schedules. The farm manager has a say in upgrading of the farm equipments too. The points as following would present a clearer picture regarding the education and job requirements for this post.
- A bachelor’s degree in any of the subjects in the science stream, preferable with a first class honors.
- Masters in farm-business and administration would work highly in favor of the candidate.
- A certified diploma in training in farm management is a plus point.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in the arena of farm management and administration.
- The candidate must be an excellent communicator and have superior coordination skills to work in a challenging environment.
- Good documentation and analytical skills using basic software packages.
- An innovative bend of mind to strategize the growth of the farm-business of the particular concern.
Category: Agriculture Education Requirements
Sites That Link to this Post
- Agriculture Education Requirements | Education Requirements | January 22, 2011