Draftsman Education Requirements
Draftsman is assigned the task of preparing technical drawings. These drawings are used for providing instructions during the production of a number of structures. These structures may vary from a simple building of a car to a small circuit board or any other such thing. However, there are specialized courses for drafting drawings on different structures.
The task of a draftsman requires an eye for detail as drafting such technical drawings needs concentrating on even the minutest of details. One must be skilled enough and should have a technical bent of mind.
Draftsman Education Requirements:
- An aspiring draftsman must ensure that he scores well in the high school.
- There are a number of colleges that offer courses which help in attaining the position of a draftsman. Most of these colleges provide admission to such courses on the basis of the grades attained in high school while some may take entrance test to select students.
Draftsman Degrees, Courses and Certifications:
- The degree/ courses you choose for becoming a draftsman depend on the field in which you want to excel. Few of the fields in which draftsmen excel and the courses required for the same are as follows:
- Attend certificate program in electronic drafting; if you intend to get into the electronic field
- Attend certificate program in architectural designing if you want to get into this area.
- If you do not want to excel in a particular subject/ field you may go for certificate program in drafting and design technology.
Draftsman Qualification and Training:
There are specialized training programs that are offered for draftsman. You may enroll to one of these and acquire the required training.
Draftsman Colleges and Universities
Draftsman Wages and Salaries:
A Draftsman may earn around $ 50,000 per annum. The salary may vary from employer to employer and also based on the candidate’s experience.
Category: Construction Education Requirements