Cruise Director Education and Job Requirements
Cruise Director Requirements
A cruise director is the vital requirement of any cruise. Greeting customers, making proper arrangements and planning for entertainment of the guests are the main job functions of the cruise director. However, this professional is responsible for customer feedback. A shipboard appoints a good cruise manager to take care of social or cultural events and keeps an eye on the ship management staff. . To hire a capable cruise director, following are the requirements
Cruise Director Education Requirements:
- Candidate should be a graduate with good marks
- Candidate should have post Graduation in M.B.A from human resources and management stream.
- The additional diplomas and certificates done in customer relation prove to be an added advantage.
Cruise Director Job Requirements:
- Applicant should have good grip over English.
- Candidates should have knowledge of foreign language so that they can take care of international customers.
- Selected candidate will be responsible for managing customer comfort, motivating the staff to provide good quality services and dividing duties among junior management staff.
- Selected candidate should be aware about the maintenance of internal records and should be capable of working in stressful situations.
- Hired cruise director must be able to understand the latest trends of arrangements and hospitality.
Therefore, a cruise director should be an all rounder and offer the best services.
Category: Hospitality Education Requirements