Consultant Campus counselor Education and Job Requirements
Consultant Campus counselor Requirements
Consultant Campus counsellor is one of the important position in a campus or in a recruiting educational organization. This job position is responsible for providing the proper counselling to the students keeping their interest areas into consideration.
Consultant Campus counselor Education Requirements:
- A candidate should be a graduate in any stream.
- A post graduate candidate with counselling or related subjects will be given preference over the other candidates.
- Applicant with a diploma in counselling management is desired.
- Any additional degree or certifications in counselling will surely have an edge over the others.
Consultant Campus counselor Job Requirements:
- Applicant should be able to speak the fluent local language along with good English in terms of reading and writing.
- Candidate must have the effective interpersonal skills in order to build up strong relationship with the students.
- Contender must have a good sense of humour, self control and patience in order to deal with a number of students and must be able to answer all their queries in a practical manner.
- Interested candidate should be able to supervise and guide the students in an effective manner.
- Applicant must have good convincing skills so that they can put up their point in front of the students.
- He/she should have good problem solving skills and must be able to develop interaction between the staff & factuality.
- Applicant must be able to work under stressful circumstances.
Therefore, with the help of these requirements, HR department can easily hire the best candidate.
Category: Consultant Education Requirements