Certified Financial Analyst Education Requirements
A certified financial analyst is a professional who gives advice to clients like companies or individuals on how to make sound investment decisions so that they can make the maximum profits. They can work as consultants, for banks, investment houses, insurance firms and pension funds and must be certified for this position.
After fulfilling the education requirements which would involve at least a bachelor’s degree, they will have to get work experience and then appear for an exam which has three parts to show that he has knowledge of different areas needed in this field. This certification will give him the required skills and qualifications required for the job.
Certified Financial Analyst Education Requirements:
- You must first get a bachelor’s degree in commerce related subjects like economics, finance, business administration, accounting etc
- Nowadays, a master’s degree is also usually expected from the candidate and you can also get a chance to further develop your skills and move higher in your career
- You will have to enroll in the Chartered Financial Analyst program which will prepare you for the 3-part exam needed to get certified through the Association of Investment Management and Research
Certified Financial Analyst Degrees, Courses And Certifications:
The candidates who look forward to pursue their career as a certified financial analyst can choose to study the following courses:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- Master’s degree in Business Administration — Finance
- MBA in Finance
Certified Financial Analyst Qualification And Training:
Certification is received only when the candidate successfully completes the 3-part exam and from then onwards he will be known as a CFA or a certified financial analyst. He also needs to clear all the educational, ethical and professional criteria required for the exam.
Certified Financial Analyst Colleges And Universities:
Certified Financial Analyst Wages And Salaries:
A certified financial analyst gets an average salary of $100,000 a year.
Category: Analyst Education Requirements