Call Center Education Requirements
Call centre is a centralized organization set up for interacting with customers and clients regarding products and services. This organization works for receiving and transmitting requests in bulk on international and domestic platforms to serve masses with valuable information. Call centre is responsible for managing the contacts of concerned people and access the data gathered during any transaction. Outbound call centres also work for telemarketing for certain products and services for which faxes, e-mails, telephonic calls and live chats are main tools for interaction with customers.
Call Centre Department Designations:
Following are the major designation which comes under call centre organization:
- Call centre Managers
- Team leaders Process associates
- Call centre agents
- Tele callers executives and others
Call Centre Department Education Requirements:
Following are the major education qualifications for the call centre candidates:
- Any fresher who is senior secondary passed in any stream and has fluent English can apply for Tele caller executive.
- To work as a call centre agent, you should be a graduate with good hold in speaking and writing English along with excellent marketing skills.
- Applicant with bachelors in B. Com/ BBA stream and with specialization in MBA can also apply for Process associate.
- To work as a team leader, the candidate should be a Graduate/ Post Graduate in any stream and have outstanding team management & marketing skills.
- Contender with excellent management skills and with Masters Degree in Management field can apply for call centre manager’s post.
Category: Call Center Education Requirements