Bridal Consultant Education Requirements
A bridal consultant is a professional who is responsible for planning the wedding and making all sorts of arrangements for the wedding. As the job description of the candidate suggests, there are no formal course or education requirements to become a professional bridal consultant. However, the candidates can first complete their basic college level education before entering the professional field, and it is always beneficial for the candidate.
There are no education programs yet which educate students on bridal consultancy, but these candidates can opt for business administration and management based education programs to learn the basics of business, management, marketing and administration.
The students who aspire to become bridal consultants must give focus on subjects like accounting, communication and negotiation skills, management and marketing skills etc. to develop a professional attitude for working. Many subjects included in such courses provide the basic skill set to the candidates to become a successful.
Bridal Consultant Education Requirements:
- A candidate aspiring to become a bridal consultant is required to pass the high school diploma.
- After passing high school, these individuals can enroll for higher education in through
- Bridal consultants must be learned in interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills. They must also be good in management.
Bridal Consultant Degrees, Courses and Certifications:
An individual looking forward to become a professional bridal consultant must complete following degrees and certifications:
- High school diploma
- Associates degree in management, accounting, business administration or related streams\
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, business administration, commerce, accounting, humanities are helpful in developing the required skill set.
- Short term diploma level courses in management, interior designing, graphic designing etc. can also be considered.
- Certifications offered by Wedding Planning Institute (LWPI), or Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants (ACPWC) can also be considered by the candidates.
Bridal Consultant Qualification and Training:
As there are not stringent academic education requirements for the candidates who want to pursue their career as the bridal consultant, so these candidates are required to develop the requisite skills for the job through short term courses or by assisting professionals in the field of wedding planning.
These candidates must also possess creativity, art of decorating the wedding place with different themes, understanding of color combinations, time management and excellent organizational skills.
Bridal Consultant Colleges and Universities:
Bridal Consultant Wages and Salaries:
A bridal consultant can earn up to $30,000 – $75,000 or even more, as they are not employed by organizations but they take up projects which enable them to earn lucrative rewards.
Category: Consultant Education Requirements