Boxing Education and Job Requirements
Boxing is a field of passion and a hand-to-hand fighting. This requires physical stamina along with mental force to win the game. One needs to do extensive training before becoming a boxer so that he can reach up to national and international level. Once boxers have attained fame, promotional opportunities and endorsements also can generate income. To generate a sustainable income by this profession one must consistently perform their best. This field has lots of opportunity for someone willing to give their best.
- No specific qualification is needed but match played at school or college levels are must and add to the profile.
- The aspiring boxers begin their careers by becoming members of amateur boxing clubs.
- Training for physical fitness and some courses about nutritional requirement is must.
- They must have some eligibility certificates for the level they wish to play for.
- The Candidate must have exemplary physical condition and preserve a thorough training regimen that prepares him to face the competitors.
- The applicant boxers require outstanding dedication, motivation and natural physical skill.
- They must have experience of playing at school or college level.
- They should have 4-5 years of experience which must include some matches and tournaments played at different levels.
- The applicant must be willing to travel as and when necessary.
- The candidate must be able to perform under very high pressure and he must possess physical stamina to face difficult competition while playing in the tournaments.
Category: Sports Education Requirements