Bank Auditor Education Requirements
Bank auditors are certified financial experts who specialize in accounting and regulation business law and auditing. The process of acquiring such an education is not easy but certainly necessary within the professional world. One needs to follow the set standards as prescribed by the Banking Administration Institute or BAI and also follow and match up to the minimum education and experience for different organizations. It also becomes essential to qualify for certain examinations before pursuing the bank auditor education.
Bank Auditor Education requirements:
- Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree from any accredited education in order to qualify for certification.
- The candidate should have a degree in Business Management, Finance or/ and Banking.
- Certification from advanced courses such as Marketing, Real Estate and Quantitative Business is essential for some firms.
- BAI waives educational qualifications completely for CBA aspirants with minimum amount of financial industry experience.
Bank Auditor Degrees, Courses and Certification:
- Certification course on Concurrent Audit of Banks
- Certification on Audit Banking
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management
Bank Auditor Qualification and Training:
In order to acquire a Certification in Bank Auditing, the candidate needs to go through rigorous training processes as well as gain professional experience. There must be at least six years of internal auditing training and experience. It takes about two years to complete any standard training and along with three years of CBA examination.
Bank Auditor Colleges and Universities
Bank Auditor Wages and Salaries:
According to the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics, there has been an increase in demand for auditors by 22% in 2011. The average auditor is paid around $45,621 per annum. However, there are accounting firms where the salaries differ widely. This is also dependent on the amount of experience the employee has.
Category: Certificate Requirements