Air Hostess Education Requirements
The education for air hostess aspirants must be such that it develops the candidates for the glamorous aviation career. The aviation industry is growing with a rapid pace and offers great careers opportunities to the aspirants. The education for these candidates must include all the key aspects of the job responsibilities of air hostesses. Hence these candidates must be taught the aviation ethics, strong communication & interpersonal skills and appropriate personality development during their education curriculum.
An air hostess education must be substantial and must include all the technical methodologies of imparting education. It must be forward looking and should make the candidates aware of the challenges in the aviation field and should equip them with right knowledge to face these challenges.
Air Hostess Education Requirements:
- The candidates aspiring for the aviation career must have passed high school education with excellent marks.
- These candidates are required to possess bachelor’s degree preferably in aviation, but degrees in other streams are also accepted.
- These candidates must possess international passport and must have a pleasing personality.
Air Hostess Education Degrees, Courses and Certifications:
The candidates looking forward to attain aviation as their professional career must possess following degrees and certifications:
- High school diploma in any stream
- Graduate or post –graduate degree in psychology, mass communication or any other stream
- Vocational certificate level course in aviation and air hostess training
- FAA certification is mandatory for the candidates who want to become flight attendants.
- Knowledge of foreign languages is an added advantage.
Air Hostess Education Qualification and Training:
These candidates are required to complete a vocational certificate or diploma level course in air hostess training. These courses give practical simulation experience to these candidates and hence they can learn all the requisite skills for their job. These courses include a combination of apt theoretical and practical knowledge. Hence these candidates do not require hands-on training apart from their diploma level course.
Along with the education in the specific field, these candidates are required to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a caring personality, pleasing personality, positive attitude and polite behavior.
Air Hostess Education Colleges and Universities:
Air Hostess Education Wages and Salaries:
These candidates are paid handsome salaries between the ranges of $20,000 – $60,000 depending on their experience in the field and the type of airline they are serving. Apart from salary this career provides a very luxurious life style to the candidates.
Category: Hospitality Education Requirements