Air force Officer Education Requirements
An air force officer is entrusted with greater responsibility than an enlisted soldier or air force pilot or personnel. Such individuals need to complete a Bachelor’s degree as the very least unlike the latter group which only needs a high school degree at the minimum. An air force officer must also pass a number of screening tests which determine if his weight, height, health, moral and physical history, medical records and community service records are eligible to be accepted for the US air force official positions.
Apart from formal education, an air force officer will also have to pass with qualifying marks, an examination which is mandatory for all such aspirants. Air force officers do not necessarily have to possess flying skills. These are mainly administrative and supervisory positions which have a different set of educational requirements than those of actual pilots and enlisted commandoes. Thus, an air force officer’s education must be carefully looked into so that it is sound and suitable for a person aiming to enter this field.
Air force Officer Education Requirements:
- An air force officer must pass high school with appreciable marks.
- He must follow this up by completing an undergraduate course in any field in order to obtain a graduation degree. If he wishes to join in an administrative position, it is better for him to do some amount of coursework in areas like public administration, human resource, and finance and so on.
- An air force officer must pass various screening tests which will determine his suitability in terms of physical fitness, age, and citizenship and so on. He must pass the air force officers’ qualifying test before being admitted into this competitive field.
- The air force officers’ qualifying test must be passed by the prospective air force officer with a minimum of 15 in the verbal section and 10 in the quantitative section.
Air force Officer Degrees, Courses and Certifications:
An air force officer must possess the following degrees and certifications in order to succeed in this challenging field:
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- Qualifying marks in the AFOQT [Air Force Officer Qualifying Test]
Air force Officer Qualifications and Training:
An air force officer must be qualified to handle the emergency situations which are part and parcel of this job. If he is a pilot, he should be able to handle Bomber or Fighter Track. This can be obtained through the correct training, provided by air force institutions in the country through classroom lectures and extensive practical demonstrations.
Air force Officer Colleges and Universities:
Air force Officer Wages and Salaries:
An air force officer can earn anything between 50,000 to 80,000USD per annum
Category: Hospitality Education Requirements