Agriculture Researcher Education and Job Requirements
Agriculture Researcher Requirements
An agricultural researcher is a very important person in an organization. The main job of such an individual is to keep track on the recent developments in the field of agricultural research and also help his organization develop a research agenda of their own and guide them on the same. The agricultural researcher also has to develop new research theories for the organization for market sustainability. The agricultural researcher should also keep in touch with international and national organizations to find new theories. Efficiency and adaptability is much needed in this job. The education and job requirements are as follows.
- A degree in agricultural science is needed from a reputed college or university.
- The candidate should have some prior experience in a research lab specializing in agricultural research.
- The researcher should have published some research paper in national or international journals.
- A postgraduate candidate is preferable for the post.
- Any other experience in the field of agricultural science is highly advantageous.
- Agricultural Researcher should have exceptional knowledge in the field of agricultural science
- The researcher should have knowledge about the new developments in the field of agricultural science.
- He should be ready to go on field trips to remote places to visit agricultural facilities of the organization.
- He should be able to work on individual basis as well as lead a team.
- The researcher should himself know the mechanism and usage of some widely used agricultural equipments and devices.
Category: Agriculture Education Requirements