Agriculture Marketing Officer Education and Job Requirements
Agriculture Marketing Officer Requirements
Agriculture Marketing Officer is a person in the organization whose responsibility is to market agricultural products in the market and to potential clients. The marketing officer has to work in the administration department to work with other departments in the organization to get clients. The officer should have the ability to properly present the product in the market. The marketing officer also has to work to optimize the sales of the organization. The education and job requirements are as follows.
- The candidate should have a degree in commerce or marketing from a reputed college.
- Diploma (or degree) in agricultural science will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of computer is must for this job.
- Prior experience in the marketing field is definitely an added advantage.
- Postgraduate candidates with marketing degree are also needed.
- The candidate has to market the products to potential candidates and companies.
- The candidate should have good communication skills in English.
- The candidate should be ready to go on office trips to promote products and meet potential clients.
- Candidates with previous experience of corporate handling will have an added advantage.
- The applicant should have a thorough understanding of the product to be marketed.
- He should devise newer methods of pursuing the potential customers that will place him a step ahead of his contemporaries.
- The candidate should have good interpersonal as well as convincing skills
Thus by considering the above given education and job requirements, an agriculture marketing officer can effectively carry out his duties and responsibilities.
Category: Agriculture Education Requirements
Sites That Link to this Post
- Agriculture Education Requirements | Education Requirements | March 28, 2011