Agriculture Assistant Officer Education and Job Requirements
Agriculture Assistant Officer Requirements
An agriculture assistant officer must not only perform the official chunk of his work like keeping records of crop produce and fertilizers used, he or she must also provide on field inspection in order to provide more comprehensive analysis. The agriculture assistant officer is entrusted with a huge responsibility as he or she must also provide support and information to his superiors.
- The agriculture assistant officer must possess the requisite degree from a recognized university or college in order to prove his theoretical base which is necessary for a job of this import.
- He or she must also have a certifiable degree of on site experience which is quite indispensable to a job like this which is so dependent on practical necessities.
- The agriculture assistant officer must also clear any entrance examinations or interviews that are specific to his job.
- The agriculture assistant officer must have strong managerial skills including the capacity to maintain neat and legible records of agricultural patterns or trends.
- The agriculture assistant officer must also be well versed with local languages and methods of farming in order to derive maximum benefit without causing friction.
- He or she must have excellent communication skills in order to explain data or new procedures to farers and local farmhands in a lucid manner without sounding condescending.
- The agriculture assistant officer must also be perceptive in handling his superiors as well as any local case of unrest and trouble.
These are some of the education and job requirements of an agriculture assistant officer.
Category: Agriculture Education Requirements
Sites That Link to this Post
- Agriculture Education Requirements | Education Requirements | August 4, 2011