Accounting Manager Education Requirements
An accounting manager’s education requirements are similar to that of an accounting supervisor who is mainly responsible for managing the various accounting tasks and the employees who undertake those tasks.
He has to check if his employees are following the norms and are honest and thorough when auditing the financial documents of various people or organizations. He should keep himself updated on any changes or modifications and the current rules and regulations so that all the accounting work is performed properly.
Accounting Manager Education Requirements:
- All accounting managers need to start by getting their bachelor’s degree in accounting
- They can get more knowledge by doing an MBA or a masters degree in accounting or a specific field in accounting
- It is also important to get certified as a CPA depending on the requirements of the state that you want to practice in
- These certificates need to you to complete around 120 hours of coursework to get certified
Accounting Manager Degrees, Courses And Certifications:
The candidates can choose to pursue the following courses:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Associate’s degree in Accounting
- Master’s degree in Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration — Accounting
- Master’s degree in Financial Management
- MBA in Accounting
- Various certificate courses
Accounting Manager Qualifications And Training:
The formal degrees will give you knowledge of the different areas of accounting related to practical work, auditing, fraud and ethics and when you do the certified course you will get the license to practice, which is required in most states. You should have an eye for details and work on your analytical skills.
Accounting Manager Colleges And Universities:
Accounting Manager Wages And Salaries:
The salary of an accounting manager depends on the company he is working for, in the corporate or government sector and it can range from $40,000 to $60,000 a year.
Category: Accountant Education Requirements